On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Feeling Bad

I got a bee sting yesterday (long story), and though I don't have the sensitivity to them like I did as a kid, it HURT. I did sleep, but I also walked around funny so now my entire body aches.

So though I will work today, I'm going to take a hot bath and go back to sleep and tackle work at noon.

May you feel excellent today.
Robin

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you are recovered from the sting & feel better already.
If you are still writing about the Winter season, Bernard Knight's book: The poisoned Chalice in 1194, Exeter, England will provide some inspiration. Good mystery & terrific feeling of place/weather; you might find it interesting, probably at the local Library; the only thing is I always wonder what happens to the victims and their families in the aftemath of murder. I asked the Author, who was very polite but uninterested in further development of secondary characters. A pity!

5:43 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Sounds excellent. I talked about weather and setting having an atmosphere of their own at the conference. I usually use Nora Roberts' Northern Lights to illustrate this, but another book would be good.

Robin

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]