On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Conference Meltdown

All right, RMFW conference was really good. However, after intense immersion in conference etc., and facing a problem with one of my publishers that I can't seem to handle, especially not Sunday afternoon, I am in meltdown. Me in conference meltdown is not a pretty sight.

So, I'll say, the conference was good. I'm exhausted, but will be better tomorrow, so letting you know I at least survived.

May nothing ruffle your feathers today, and, I guess, I hope the Broncos win. The game might be on even as I type.

Robin

3 Comments:

Blogger Serena said...

Sorry for the problem with the publisher. Hope it resolves without too many pounds of flesh being sacrificed! Enjoy your kitties, and may tomorrow be a brighter day. :)

7:11 PM  
Blogger talia pente said...

Robin,

I hope things start to get better, ASAP.

talia

8:22 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks Serena and Talia!

Robin

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]