On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, December 31, 2006

The Day

I haven't done much writing today, yesterday was quite draining with preparing for the party, digging out the car (driver's windshield wiper broke in someway I can't figure out), finding a place to park, then the annual Christmas.

It was good, but as I expected, overall poignant.

One of our group moved back from Washington state a few years ago, set up her business here, then travelled fairs and conventions and found out that she has more business back there. So she bought a property in Ritzville, Washington and had planned to be gone by now. The snow delayed her, too, and she was at brunch this morning so I went for a last goodbye.

I do have a couple of draft blogs, but I guess I felt like "talking" to you. Anyway, I am going to have to force myself to the keyboard today.

May next year be better than this year (I fervently hope so), and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Robin

2 Comments:

Blogger Michele said...

It's 11:27PM, Robin and I want to wish you a Happy New Year!

Glad you "talked" to us readers today. It's a good day to do that.

I hope 2007 is a prolific year , writing-wise for you.
I do enjoy your style and your worlds. Hope we'll be 'visiting' there soon!

Hugs and best wishes!
Michele

9:30 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks, Michele.

1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]