On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Daily Writing

Sorry to be late, but the muse has graced me this morning and I've written about 2100 words. More to come after a break and a bath.

The sun is shining through my office window for the first time in two days, and that's a blessing, too. I anticipate digging my car out of the Church parking lot.

Freehold Christmas (Christmas with friends) is today, and at my friends' within walking distance. Pretty sure it won't be called off. I am almost ready. Since we will all be missing our friend with brain cancer, I'm sure it will be a very poignant occasion. I wasn't at the brunch at the nursing home last week because of my family holiday, so I need to comfort and be comforted by the village.

Wishing you a very good writing day.
Robin

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great time today and a happy New year.

My sympathy for you on your friend with brain cancer. I lost my mother to the disease and it's a rough one to go through. Hugs!

7:11 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thank you, Debbie. It has been a hard time.

May you have a happy and prosperous year.

Robin

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]