On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, December 08, 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
“Come Moonrise” by Lucy Monroe featured in UNLEASHED
(Berkley, December 5, 2006)

Ty MacAnlup has seen the tragedy that a mating between a werewolf and a human can bring and he wants no part of it, no matter how much his body and heart ache for a taste of Frankie's softness. Frankie has loved Ty for years and while she doesn't know he's a werewolf, or even that such things exist...she does know that to her, he's always been more than a mere man. Ty's hidden beast wreaks havoc with his determination to stay away from Frankie when they are trapped together in a small cabin in the snow bound wilderness.


Excerpt:


May the best of your writing skills be unleashed today.
Robin

3 Comments:

Blogger moonhart said...

Err...Robin? Are you gonna post something new soon?

Wondering....

moon

7:07 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Moon, I've been writing every day! I don't see it here and can't seem to get it to reload. I wonder if that's because it's switching over, but if I switch over I lose everything except 300 blogs. ARRRGH!

Robin

11:11 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Try actually coming to the blog via the address bar, I checked that on explorer (I use foxfire), and made it. If you are using a link, it may be old because Google/Blogger is switching over to a new program....

I don't see anything new on the Knight agency blog, so I think it may be across the board.

Robin

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]