On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, November 18, 2006

What Book Are You Quiz

Just found this.




You're Watership Down!

by Richard Adams

Though many think of you as a bit young, even childish, you're actually incredibly deep and complex. You show people the need to rethink their assumptions, and confront them on everything from how they think to where they
build their houses. You might be one of the greatest people of all time. You'd be recognized as such if you weren't always talking about talking rabbits.


OR TALKING CATS...
Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.



A writer always takes things away from every book they read, may your writing include brilliance today.
Robin

2 Comments:

Blogger moonhart said...

AWWWW! I got WD, too! Which is just fine with me because when I read the book at 13, I LOVED it!!!

moon

2:56 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

I loved the book too. I wonder what we would have gotten if we'd said, "hot climate"...

Robin

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]