On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, November 25, 2006

My Mind Is Blank

My mind is blank and I want to get back to Heart Dance, and I DO have a couple of pre-written blogs but they're on my flash drive, so you get a motivational quote today. It's one of my favorites

One day a student asked Taiga, "What is the most difficult part of painting?" Taiga answered, "The part of the paper where nothing is painted is the most difficult." - Zen Saying

May you face no blank space today.

Robin

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!
I am a bit confused, I read the teaser to Heart Match at the end of the Heart Quest book. Am I right in assuming that the title of the book has changed to Heart Dance? Also, I thought that Saille's creative Flair was perfumery, since his HeartGift is a perfume ball. You mentioned in your blog that he is a potter, which would also be very neat (I am a potter, would love to see what you come up with in regards to Flair and pottery).
On another note, can't wait for Protector of the Flight, especially since I read the teaser chapter you posted. Thanks for the wonderful books!

1:55 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Robin,
Thanks for the kind words.

Yes, my editor didn't like the title so it's Heart Dance. Did I say that Saille's Flair was perfumery? I'll have to go back and check, because I've changed it to pottery, and I guess I'll change it back or something. Curses. I haven't included Saille at the wheel or emphasized that yet.

Thanks again,

Robin

4:25 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Ah, Robin, just checked my copy of Heart Quest (it's wonderful when it's on the computer and you can just do a word search...). Saille said "the former D'Willow's talent was perfumery" so he can still be a potter.

Robin

4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Robin,
Hey, great! Can't wait to read about it. Do you know yet if Saille's pottery wheel will be a kick wheel, electric, or even (oooh) powered by Flair? Sigh, guess I'll just have to wait to find out! Thanks again, it was great to talk to you!
Robin S.

5:51 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Robin,

If you email me at robin @ robindowens we can discuss these things and you can be my resource, please.

Robin

5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]