On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Write it Down II – Scenes

This morning I woke up with just enough time to do a few words before I went to work. Emphasis on FEW, and had a whole scene come to mind. Now there was no way I could take the time to do the scene, so I wrote down bits – beginning, middle – to show where I wanted to go with the scene while they were fresh in my mind.

This is where being a pantzer helps. Tonight I can fill in the scene and get the creative rush and dance around the living room (I’ve been writing on the laptop in the dining room).

This can work to get you back to the computer and also remind you what you’d plan to do.

May you feel the rush today.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]