On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, October 13, 2006

Prequel Scene to Protector of the Flight Now UP!

At my website: http://www.robindowens.com/reads/TeaserPOF.pdf

This is the scene I wrote when the book originally opened on the other world of Lladrana. As you can tell, old friends are back and the hero, Marrec Guardpont, is introduced. This scene is NOT in the book because we wanted to start with Calli, since it’s her story…so this scene takes place after the end of Sorceress of Faith and the beginning of Protector of the Flight. I hope you enjoy.

May you use all your scenes today.
Robin

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ARGH, this is SO mean of you...how many months do we have to wait now???

10:18 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Until February, though I might have additional REAL scenes up on my website in November.

Robin

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]