On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Favicon

Promotion can combine with "other creative outlet." Like figuring out the right excerpts of your work to put on postcards, or making divination cards like I use in HeartMate (Cave of the Dark Goddess, earlier -- and I only have 3-4). And the favicon.

You know those little icons that pop up on a toolbar or favorites or bookmarks when you log onto a certain website?

Well, I wanted one, and I got one! Made by yours truly (which is why the white Celtic heart on red background is slightly lopsided). Take a look at your toolbar or favorites when you load it up http://www.robindowens.com

And here's where you go to get one: http://www.html-kit.com/e/favicon.cgi

And here was the original art I worked with: Image hosting by Photobucket

May you have fun with any visualizations in life or writing today!
Robin

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just love it! Thanks.

6:07 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks, I liked making it.

8:45 PM  
Blogger moonhart said...

Beautiful Robin.

I would stare at it a bit longer, but these revisions!!! If I could only ship off my family for a week. Even my dog won't leave me alone! And what brilliant person decided to give the schools off this week instead of next????

ARRRGGG!

moon

6:06 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Ah, moon...can you take yourself away...physically? Go someplace like a library or a coffee shop to work, even for a couple of hours?

Robin

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]