On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Proposals are OUT!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Yes! **doing chair boogie** I have SENT the proposals for the next three "Heart" books to my agent to forward to my editor. Each has at least the first scene written and a synopsis ranging from 7-9 pages. A complete story. HOORAY!

The books are Heart Match, Heart Fate, and Heart Change. Please send a few good wishes my way that they buy all three. I am a little concerned that they will only buy two (Heart Fate is Tinne Holly's story and they may feel that is a good place to stop the series).

As a side note, only one Fam appears in the opening pages of one book so far (Heart Match), but that may change. I didn't have a hideous time with any of the three openings. So I am feeling good. I will probably take myself off to Common Grounds and listen to some live music (Celtic), and work on hand edits of Protector of the Flight.

May one of your scenes, chapters, books have a satisfying ending today.
Robin

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I send you all my best wishes for the publishing of these next Heart books and hope there will be many more. Thanks for all the fun you gave us with your books and blog. looking forward to reading more...

11:03 AM  
Blogger Jeri said...

Great job, Robin! Hope it works out for all three books.

7:11 PM  
Blogger Crystal Jordan said...

Awesome, Robin! I hope they buy all of them and beg for more!

7:55 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

I appreciate it folks...putting it on the new prayer wheel at the side of my blog, too. Love fun stuff like that!

Robin

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]