On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

March Website Up!

What's new for March? I'll be at Celebrate Romance in Long Beach at the end of the month, http://www.crspring.com/ For those of you in California, it has day rates...

I have a beaded/jewelry type bookmark for the contest...that echoes the passage (one of my favs) from Sorceress of Faith. Actually this was the first scene I ever wrote when I started on the book, then had to back off a little and show Marian in her Ordinary World (I really believe this should be done, show the life right before the Big Change).

WORLDS Page has another cut scene, this one between Marian and Golden Raven. I know some of my readers wanted to see more of Golden Raven (that's the main link).

Oh, I have a READING ORDER up since I've gotten some questions about that, too, both on my home page and my Bookshelf Page.

Free Your Artist (as I said here) has exercises about memory, fun links and Surprise, as always.

May you start every scene at the right place today.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]