On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

TOOLS

I haven't found a toolbox option that I like so no pic today. JUST installed a new Adesso keyboard with touchpad instead of a mouse...the keys feel different, a little harder than my microsoft split keyboard with hot keys....hmmm the delete button is smaller, too. Anyway, so far (this msg) it's doing ok except that the upper button which should be right click is not. One of the cool things about this is that instead of the mouse you single or double click the keypad. Slick.

I got this because I've been having problems with my right elbow-tendon, and the mouse reach was contributing. I hope this isn't another one of those Good-Ideas-But-Just-Don't-Work-And-Cost-Time-And-$ (I mistakenly bought a MAC keyboard then had to find a USB adapter). But I use my right click ALL the time, don't think I can live without it.

Hmmm, I have another idea (ok, I bought a d***n lot of SIX on ebay), maybe I should try a different one out.

Or I might just be screwed and have to go back to the old keyboard and mouse thing.

Sigh.

May you NOT have to fiddle with your computer today (and when you don't have to do that, it makes everything better, right?)

Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]