On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Just Messin Around

Not writing yet. Only have half my wordcount done. Somewhat watched the first 1/2 of the Broncos game, they are losing, so I turned off the TV in the spare room and am surfing. I am a fair weather fan (but bro has season tics).

You Are Buffy the Vampire Slayer

"We saved the world. I say we have to party."



Numenorean
Numenorean


To which race of Middle Earth do you belong?
brought to you by Quizilla

1 Comments:

Blogger Michele said...

You Are Catwoman

"Life's a bitch. Now so am I."



I Loved the character of Catwoman..."meow"
Thats kind of funny actually.
My neighbor was in a tight fix and although we didn't know each other very well, she needed someone to cat sit. I jumped at the chance to care for a cat. Big plump cutie that she is.
Catwoman caring for a cat...purrrfect!!

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]