On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Now THIS is a Pegasus -- Kinuko Craft


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


By Kinuko Craft -- The Luna books also has a contest through this gallery. I can't enter it, of course, but you can!

http://www.duirwaighgallery.com


It's the Duirwaigh Gallery.

love Robin (sorry, Diva is sitting in front of a corner of my monitor).

1 Comments:

Blogger Kerry said...

That is indeed a beautiful Pegasus. I do love Kinuko Craft's art.

I had a look at the Luna competition, which looks really cool. Sigh. It's at moments like this it might be nice to live in the States.

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]