On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Critique by Me on Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5998797594&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBI%3AIT&rd=1
RIGHT NOW, IT'S ONLY $10. All right, I did two of these for Trish Jensen last year (one for about $40 and one for about $100) and both victims -- er, winners -- said that they benefited enormously. I got thank you cards!

One said she did much better in a contest this year and gave me much of the credit though it's her own hard work, and her own willingness to take critique that really made her final. Of course I was brutal, and I'll ask the winner how tough they want me to be and whether they want me to line edit (change wording, pace, move and delete paragraphs) or be general -- this idea needs development, here I was confused...

So go forth and bid. There are many, many people who lost everything, and I've donated to people and for pets and sent food and supplies, but this is how I KNOW I can help one. Bid often! I promise to do an excellent job -- but I won't tell you it's sparkling if it needs work.

Love to all,
Robin

3 Comments:

Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Ok, I can't tell if this is spam or someone hoping to help me or what. Please don't do it again, or I'll have to institute that write the word thingie and I try VERY hard to make this simple.

Moonhart, I'm stingy, I removed my previous post. Yes you can name a character. I need male and female names, plant based. I was going to look in my Herbal Tarot for the plants related to the 7 of Swords and the 7 of Cups...

Robin

7:34 AM  
Blogger ssas said...

oh, it's spam, all right.

8:34 AM  
Blogger moonhart said...

Sok, Robin. I will throw you a name or two. No need to use. Just ideas.

;)

Terri

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]