On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, August 01, 2013

"Basket" for Auction, Colorado Romance Writers Minicon Saturday

This is the "basket" (a pet carrier), I'm donating to the Colorado Romance Writers Minicon auction, vintage Italian wallet (which I collect) and which is what inspired me to have Jace, the hero of Heart Fortune, tool leather. A Self Care card in every book (I give these away at seminars and my retreats, it's a tradition now at my retreat), and a mug from my favorite set of mugs, Crown Trent floral/botanical from several years ago.

The winner will get Heart Fortune a few days early. Here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/ColoradoRomanceWriters

Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]