On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Celta Thursday delayed due to RWA and broken tooth, no kudos to the Atlanta Marriott Marquis

I posted the thing on FB this am but since then I broke a tooth at the Atlanta Marriott Marquis (and they gave me a list of 4 dentists to call, 2 numbers don't have offices or aren't open on Friday, I am floundering, I have no transportation). I am using something an EMT recommended as a (literal) stop gap until I get home on Sunday, dentist on Monday, but am just wrung out, so I will post something when I can. Self-pity party soon to commence in my hotel room with myself as the only "celebrant." :)

Merry meet and merry part and merry meet again,
Robin

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to read about your broken teeth and hope that now that you're home and seen the dentist it will get better, soon!
Sending you good vibrations!

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]