On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Back home from RWA

LOVED SEEING PEOPLE AT THE SIGNINGS, but otherwise back from the worst trip in recent memory, some of it my fault, but the hideous broken tooth incident due to the Atlanta Marriott Marquis and the miserable way they handled it, just put the ha, ha, cap on it. Speaking of which, after 4 hrs in the dentist's office yesterday, I have a temporary crown that is flat (tap, tap, grind, grind is what the lady inserting it said). I knew enough to shut my eyes when the Dr. said "this is going to pinch." Yeah, they all say that. MANY THANKS TO MY GREAT FRIEND ROSE who came over on Sunday with hard boiled eggs which were my meals until I could get into the dentist. And now back to work... Blessings to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]