On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

400+ Author Signing Next Week!

400+ Author Signing next week. Next week I will be signing 3 times at the Romance Writers of America Conference in Atlanta, here: http://www.rwa.org/p/cm/ld/fid=564 This event, Wednesday night, is FREE AND PUBLIC! I will also be signing at Harlequin on Friday am (free books), and Berkley on Friday pm (free books), if you have paid for the conference.


I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU. All the profits (mine and the publishers) for Wednesday night goes to literacy, both a local literacy group in Atlanta/Georgia and a National Group.

Robin


1 Comments:

Blogger azteclady said...

I cannot tell you how much I wish I could go this year.

(Okay, every year--that would be my ideal vacation, in fact)

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]