On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, April 15, 2013

Indoor Maps Fun

Indoor Maps, hand drawn for myself to keep track of choreography. Currently I have a little stack of 6. I'll post, you can guess and I'll give you a hint. One a day. :) First up (note folded in half to hide a hint). I'll give a treat to the first person who identifies this. ;) A cut scene or something from their favorite book? EFORMAT, so .pdf.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mikaela said...

Hm... *thinks* The center of the labyrinth, maybe? That and one of the towers in D'Marigold residence is the only thing I can think of :).

1:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wasn't there a pavilion by the airship? That's what I'm going with.

Mem

6:03 AM  
Anonymous Kristal said...

It seems the lock to a combination safe.

7:54 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Oh, man, is my drawing BAD. This is GreatCircle Temple in Druida, and this specific instance was drawn during Heart Secret.

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]