On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, April 01, 2013

Heart Fortune Copy Edits

First day of copy edits of Heart Fortune nearly done. Wrote a new scene and inserted it for more backstory/motivation, that will hopefully answer editor's concerns. Mentor really likes Glyssa, Jace is fine, and the hawkcel Fam, Zem, is wonderful to mentor...as for me, even after all the times I read this, a line surprised a laugh out of me, so I'm feeling good about the book.

Mentor said my fans will be pleased. WHEW.
Merry meet and merry part and merry meet again, Robin

4 Comments:

Anonymous Kristalyn J. said...

Always excited to read and re-read your Heart series. (Well actually anything you publish!) Thanks for keeping the stories and world of Celta alive/expanding. Looking forward to this installment. :)

6:18 PM  
Blogger ellepaulette said...

Love the cover and I know I can't wait to get my hands on this book! :)

1:20 PM  
Blogger Brook said...

I am so excited! I always look forward to your new releases. I've been reading Heart/Celta from the beginning and come back to them again and again. Thank you.

2:05 PM  
Anonymous Janhavi said...

I am really looking forward to this! The Heart Series is my favourite of all your books. I can happily reread them several times- and go through all of them again before a new book comes out :)

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]