On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, March 28, 2013

A Taste of Celta

A taste of Celta. All right, while thinking about a comment, I thought about making something like "A taste of Celta" a regular thing...maybe weekly if I can manage it. I looked at my files and I have FOUR GIGS of Celta stuff. That includes multiple copies of chapters, drafts, etc.

Warning you now that if I do this, there will be days where you might only get a phrase cut out of a chapter.

And now to throw the FamCat among the skirls...what day would be good for you? Weekday or Weekend?

Below is the original drawn Celtan map, drawn during HeartMate and features of Heart Thief added...complete with grease and/or tea stain.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kerry said...

Love the idea and any day suits.

9:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any day is really fine, but prefer a week day.

6:15 AM  
Blogger SurLaLune Fairy Tales said...

Any day works for me!

8:54 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Then I might go with Thursday. I don't watch TV on Thursday evenings so I have more time to write.

9:16 PM  
Anonymous Janhavi said...

Awesome idea~

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]