On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, December 28, 2012

The Turquoise House's Cat

First, a disclaimer, this is from the book Why Paint Cats, a WONDERFUL SPOOF of a book, and this is it's amazon link.

Since I first saw the picture, I was charmed. So I used the wallpaper in the secret garden's house (BalmHeal Residence) in Heart Fate and referred to it in Heart Secret.

As you may or may not know, the cat is painted but coming to life in the Turquoise House's HouseHeart (secret brain chamber).


I hope you enjoy this.
Robin

6 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

Robin, I LOVE the visual. The Balm Heal residence wallpaper is absolutely beautiful and looks totally time period appropriate. It also looks fancy--to me, that's something that TQ would love, since he's so "young". And the cat . . . it is beautiful. She will keep TQ company for many, many years. Thank you for the photographic look into the world of Celta.
Donna

12:43 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thank you, all sorts of things can be inspiration.

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Robin, it is beautiful & just the thing to keep TQ company while waiting for his true family. I loved the visual.

Cindy

1:59 PM  
Blogger PtiteLau said...

This is a great picture, I love it and it's very close to what I had imagined. Thank you, I love it ;o)

Laurence

2:04 PM  
Blogger PtiteLau said...

This is great, it's very close to what I had imagined when I read the book. I love this picture, really beautiful.
Thanks !

2:05 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks, I'm glad I managed to get the description fairly well...

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]