On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Recent Books


I haven't put these books on the pic bar at the top of the blog, because that takes a LOT of work, shrinking all the others, which are large files.... And I think they show different facets of my writing. In any event:

Heart Secret: Romance, Long Book, "Heavier" than the others (Private Investigator/Healer) and with a kitten Familiar Companion and a raccoon Familiar Companion (my first!), as well as feral intelligent animals as Baker St. Irregulars.

Enchanted Ever After: Long Book, Romance-Light, this is the story of a human woman becoming a magical being. Merman hero. Brownies instead of Fams, until my new waterwoman heads for the Mississippi River.

Feral Magic: $2.99 E-Novella, intentionally sexy, shapeshifter hero, heroine who can talk with cats, set in Denver and the mountains.

Thanks for letting me ramble.
Robin

8 Comments:

Blogger Crafter Jane said...

Just finished reading Enchanted Ever After & LOVED IT! Thanks so much, Robin.

3:24 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

THANK YOU, always GREAT to know I hit the mark with some folks!

4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read the first one a while ago and got this one and the one before it for Christmas. I am loving them like I
Do all your other Luna books. I was reading in the back about how you where going to post pics of the houses on mystic circle but can't find any.

Cherie

11:31 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Ah, here is the link to the album on photobucket, I think they might be on Pinterest, too, but if they aren't, I will put them up there, also.

http://s572.beta.photobucket.com/user/RobinDOwens/media/On%20Writing%20And%20Publishing/Mystic%20Circle/Mystic%20Circle%20Houses/KirisHouseNo1MysticCircle.jpg.html

12:18 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Here is the direct link:
http://i572.photobucket.com/albums/ss161/RobinDOwens/On%20Writing%20And%20Publishing/Mystic%20Circle/Mystic%20Circle%20Houses/KirisHouseNo1MysticCircle.jpg

12:20 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

And here's the pinterest site...as you might notice, there is one missing. Most of these pics are in my neighborhood, but I'll have to go farther afield for the last. :)

http://pinterest.com/robindowens/mystic-circle-houses-luna-books-robin-d-owens/

12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for posting those.. beautiful houses. I really like Kiri's house. I'm almost done with her book.
Will there be more books for mystic circle?
I love this place you created its very nice to escape to while reading your books and I really want some of my own brownies. ;)

Cherie

1:53 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Cherie, so sorry I didn't see your comment earlier. Unfortunately there will probably be no more Mystic Circle books...and I figure most people would like some brownies...

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]