On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Protest


I had a Rocky Mtn Fiction Writers Published Authors annual meeting or I would have been here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRsj2DtLCQs&feature=youtu.be

And, you know, I could make any of those costumes, that's how long I've been with City of Heroes and how well I know their character/costume creator.

And on the server named "Guardian" I have several of my heroes and heroines, and cached on my machine (soon to be lost because I won't be able to access COH). Is there someone you'd like to see?

Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]