On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Research Trip -- Denver Public Library


Research Trip -- Denver Public Library for the new project that NO, I AM STILL NOT GOING TO REVEAL ...I hadn't really been on the fifth floor of the Central Library in Denver, but the whole place is gorgeous and the Gates Reading room very beautiful.

The librarians were beyond helpful (though one critical piece of information still exceeds my grasp which may necessitate a couple of trips to Wyoming), and I had a great time, though emerged hours later hungry and too late to take advantage of the food trucks that are in Civic Center on Tuesdays (also new to me).

And, yes, if you check out the pic, this topic is not what you'd expect from me, but I'm getting very conversant about what I'm studying...

May you be pleased with yourself today.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]