On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, September 03, 2012

Proposal Done

The proposal I've been working on for a month is done. I am very pleased with it, though, as usual, the thrashing around with the synopsis/outline was tough. I always forget how miserable that can be.

Now I'll get back to, um, Heart Fortune, and the shapeshifter novella of which I posted pages here earlier, and Enchanted Quest.

And I may be able to update this blog more often, too.

Thanks for hanging in there with me! I hope you are having a GREAT weekend.
Robin

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It the Proposal for more Heart Books, or a new series? Just curious!
Looking forward to reading more of your posts. Great blog. Thanks.
With no Heart book coming in November and having to wait nearly a year for another "Heart fix" need all the help I can get!!

7:03 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

This is for a new series. I'm hoping to do two epubbed series, one novellas (the shapeshifter in contemporary Denver).

Yes, I crammed in Hearts and Swords last year (the stories turned out longer than I'd anticipated). So Heart Secret is the only Heart book out...though I should be able to post a couple of more cut scenes...

9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Enchanted Quest a fourth Mystic Circle book?

6:22 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Enchanted Quest -- yes, what I'm hoping...still working that out.

Robin

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]