On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, August 20, 2012

Publishing Reality

Publishing reality. I stopped the story brain buzz. I'll finish up what I have, then hopefully restart the buzz on a different story.

Because the truth is, this is a PROPOSAL I'm writing for a print publisher. It's foolish to spend a huge amount of time on it since I don't know if it will sell.

I already have two series I plan on epublishing.

I won't throw it out, but I simply can't afford to work on it now. If the publisher buys it, great, if they don't, I might be able to work on it later, but right now I need to tight-focus my energies...

And speaking of energies, Dingo is chasing Mystery Merlin around the house because I slept in this morning and they want food...

Later,
Robin

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're gonna e-pub? More books from you? GO FOR IT !! (I'm glommed up. Write faster.)

Katherine Bolton

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]