On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, August 09, 2012

Giveaway On The Readers Cafe Today

Giveaway at The Readers Cafe today: http://thereadingcafe.com/heart-secret-by-robin-d-owens-a-review/#comment-6249 where they have a review of Heart Secret.

Previously they had a review of HeartMate, and here's my most recent interview: People keep asking me questions I've never considered...

At the interview site I'm giving away to 3 readers, any book of my backlist, Berkley or Luna.

Merry meet and merry part and merry meet again.
Robin

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just finished reading Heart Secret, that got yesterday afternoon. Loved it. Will start the second reading probably tomorrow.
Only thing I don't like is this year we won't have another Celta book in November. Was wonderful to get two books in the same year! ....now waiting, impatiently, for the next installment.
Mentally going to that wonderful grove might help, plus re-reading the whole series from the beginning.
THANKS!

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]