On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Hearts & Swords Awards, Heart Secret cuts

Heart and Soul, Genista's story in Hearts and Swords won First Place in the novella division of From The Heart's Contest...it is going to the final judge to be placed in the "best of the best." I know it's short so that's sometimes a detriment, but if you all would send good wishes out, I'd appreciate it. Heart and Sword, the discovery of Celta story took Second Place.

Now...I do have some scenes I cut from Heart Secret...when Artemisia got the ruby for the Turquoise House, and her Fam's first night with her, spring to mind...so I will putting them up here this week.

May you enjoy your work today.
Robin

2 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

Congratulations, Robin. Well deserved honors for two great stories.

6:40 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Congrats! I loved the perspectives provided in "Heart and Swords" and what it was like for them on Earth and Nuada's Sword.

Sending good vibes! :o)

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]