On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, August 07, 2012


Heart Secret is out! I hope you enjoy it. I did work hard on it, and DO like it myself. Not to mention the cover is awesome.

Robin

3 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Huzzah! Congrats! The cover IS gorgeous!

Heart Secret should arrive in my mailbox this Thursday.

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anne C. said...

Downloaded it last night, and had to make myself turn the nook off in order to sleep. So far I am loving it! You never disappoint!

2:11 PM  
Blogger pat said...

Got it on my Kindle on the day of release. Stayed up late to finish it, and enjoyed every second! I think you're getting better with each book that you write. Thank you soooo much for the lovely read!

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]