On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Research Trip Pic

A pic from yesterday's (very short and relatively close) research trip. I'm thinking about rolling a bus down the hill and into I-25 traffic...magically, of course.


Have a good time today!
Robin

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you are having a wonderful time researching for your next books.

Just miss you posting everyday...I know, I know, very selfish of me, but I really enjoy reading more often about your writing/life experiences and any other comments about your books!

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]