On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Signing today

I'm signing at Who Else! Books, part of the Broadway Book Mall this afternoon at 3 p.m.

Yes, it IS cold and snowy. I will be reading from Hearts and Swords. And yes, this is last minute, but Heart Secret came back from editor with a request for revisions, my car battery died, I'm housesitting for the parents again and yesterday the overloaded bookcase on my desk fell (the small one, not the huge one, or I would not be sitting here, seriously)...and that does sound like whining doesn't it? Sigh. This hasn't been a good decade for me so far. ;)

Anyway, the signing: myself, Alastair Mayer (The Chara Talisman), Courtney Schafer (The Whitefire Crossing), and Rob Ziegler (Seed).

That’s the Broadway Book Mall, 200 S. Broadway (in Denver, just north of I-25) at 3:00 pm on Saturday, February 11. Come on out! I WILL be there!

May you enjoy your travels
Robin

1 Comments:

Blogger Ang from Oz said...

Wish I could be there Robin. Alas, stuck in OZ in the blazing heat! I would sure love some snow right now! Hope you have a great signing! ;)

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]