On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Number 1 Mystic Circle

Yes, I am in the depths of the next Luna book, titled (I think) Enchanted Ever After, featuring my geek heroine Kiri Palger who has just moved into Number 1 Mystic Circle, the smallest house in the cul-de-sac.

This is a general picture of Number 1, a craftsman bungalow (again, in my neighborhood), though Kiri's has a "bump out" bay window where she's set up her computer desk. She has a lot of house and little furniture. :)

Photobucket

May you enjoy your own neighborhood today.
Robin

1 Comments:

Blogger Janice Seagraves said...

I've seen bungalows before but not one made like this. Its nice.

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]