On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Today's Research

So, just to tease you, and no, I didn't know about Faraday Cages before.
Robin

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, you got me, now I'm curious as to why you needed to know this information? Or bettere yet, how are you going to use this in a story? Cause I know you will somehow, I think. How will you transform this bit of science into magic? Hhmmmmmmm

2:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, my name is Cindy. I sent the quote from Mark Twain about how houses seem to welcome & care for its inhabitents. Did I spell that right?

Anyway, both of thses comments are mine.

Cindy

2:11 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Anon, Cindy, all folks :)

I don't care if you want to post under Anon and remain completely nameless, and I don't care about spelling, so keep the posts coming because I love to see them.

This was one of "Kiri's in a situation and how hurt would she be..." thing that I had to look up, probably not exciting as the teaser. LOL

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]