On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, January 09, 2012

Amber Sargas' House -- Houses of Mystic Circle

Enchanted Again's heroine's house, Amber Sargas' House -- Houses of Mystic Circle.


May you enjoy every world you visit today!
Robin

4 Comments:

Blogger C. A. Szarek said...

That is VERY cool looking. :)

10:31 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks, I DO love putting neighborhood houses (mostly) in the books...in fact, I think that's what gave me the idea.

Robin

7:39 AM  
Blogger C. A. Szarek said...

That's really cool. And a good idea, I should think about that myself! :)

4:23 AM  
Blogger Aislynn said...

I love it :)

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]