On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Finally the last scenes!

I've spent a lot of time contemplating the plot (along with pacing, whining, and talking to mentor) of Heart Secret, and I FINALLY have a list of my scenes. Usually this occurs more like 2 weeks out, which it hasn't this time.

Not only that, but I don't have the ending written. I might actually write it LAST. Zowie.

In any event, here's how they look. Some are written, one I'm not sure where I'll put, but since it increases pressure on Artemisia, my heroine, I'm sure it will stay in...and you know that scene with Garrett that I changed the setting on and posted the before and after here? That's gone.

Whew.


May your road be clear today.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]