On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy New Year! And last year's stats...


All right, here are some stats. I wrote a little over 300K words (that I kept track of) last year. That does NOT include blog/facebook/twitter.

Last full day off, December 17, before that, November 28.

2011 Books: Enchanted No More (epubbed, print came out a touch before but it has a Jan 2011 pub date:

Heart Search

Hearts and Swords

Enchanted Again (pubbed, epub release TODAY, has a January 2012 pub date).

That's enough, I think. I'm hoping to get some novellas, stories out, and maybe epublish manuscripts 2 and 3 under a pseud.

Heart Secret should be out in August, and Enchanted Ever After (current title) out a year from now.

May you have a WONDERFUL and PRODUCTIVE year!
Robin

3 Comments:

Blogger azteclady said...

And a very happy new year to you as well, Ms Owen!

Here's wishing you warmer temperatures soon, too.

9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year 2012
Looking forward to read your books!

A small comment: the book widged overlaps with the blog writting, & yet there is an empty band on each side.
; )

11:14 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks! And thanks Anon. Not sure if I can fix the widget since it was sent to me, and I'd have to scrape up my miniscule knowledge of html...
but I'll take it off or move it down in a while.

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]