On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Laughing

Ok, seriously under the gun and have squirrel brain due to deadlne. So just a little something to keep you all going while I remain, Absent. (Currently in space, running out of fuel with mutineers...)


Love, Robin

3 Comments:

Blogger Janice Seagraves said...

Love the photo of the kitties.

Good luck with the deadline.

11:41 PM  
Blogger Angelika S Butz said...

Just finished reading 'Enchanted No More' which I devoured, I mean loved. OK! so I inhaled it. But Robin? Who in the blue meanies is TAG? The name is on the blurp but he was a no show in the book but Aric took over the lead. Also Ambers story to follow next? Again a no show. Did you mean Rothly's story to follow next? Did your Elfs (yes the two furry faces behind your chair) forgot to proof read before it went to print?
No fishies for them I say.

11:16 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Angelika, yes, I about had a stroke when I received my author copies and realized that they'd put the hero's previous name on the back. Nothing to do about that then.

Neither my editor's nor my back cover copy stated the hero's name. So not sure where that came from.

I did try to mention Amber at least once, and am writing her story in another window as I type this.

Rothly's will be down the line if more stories are purchased.

Next up is a totally human woman who just moved into the neighborhood....

Robin

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]