On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Noble Heart is done!

Well, I have one more love scene to, heh, heh, flesh out. And I have 3 scenes in the print out that need to go SOMEWHERE because they are conflict between the hero and heroine, which must intensified. So I haven't actually allowed myself to write "The End." And more FAMiliar companion bits need to be added.

But all the chapters (1-10working), and the scenes are there. It came out 50660 words. I want to revise to 50K or less.

It's as rough a draft as I've ever done.

May you be pleased today.
Robin

3 Comments:

Blogger Cate Rowan said...

W00T! Congratulations. :)

11:15 PM  
Blogger Indigo Reimer said...

Congratulations, Robin. I am waiting with bated breath for the release of your Celta anthology.

1:35 AM  
Blogger Mikaela said...

Yay! Congrats!

3:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]