On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Heart Journey Front and Back

Photobucket

And here's the back. I don't know why art departments just feel free to pull any old space art for covers. I think of Celta as fairly lush vegetation. Moons slightly larger than our own. Two.

Photobucket

May you be happy with the teamwork today.
Robin

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This looks great! Can't wait to read it, so when I saw that I can pre order the kindle version from Amazon I gave way to temptation.
Probably will read it a couple of times before I get the actual book here in Canada!
Looking forward to many more interesting an exciting stories in Celta. Keep them coming and thanks for the fun!!

5:42 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks, Anonymous. I do that with my ebook accounts, too. And now I have one with kindle on the itouch, barnes & noble, and just downloaded Borders...

Robin

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]