On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Slush Pile Hell

All right, I'd never seen this one. It's interesting. Let me know what you think...

May you get no rejections today.
robin

2 Comments:

Blogger kris said...

giggle. The chain mail on bare skin quote was excellent. I needed something to perk me up - and this succeeded.

2:14 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Yes, these are fun. If a writer was sitting earnestly facing me and telling me stuff like that I wouldn't say anything (though I might think it).

Still, choose your words, people. And be realistic about the business.

Robin

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]