On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Current Research Websites

All right, I'm "past" the yellowstone one of Old Faithful, but still like to watch. It's snowy there but that didn't prevent some bison from sleeping around it much of Sunday. The other sites are in California where the story takes place now. I may not get the links right, but here they are:
http://sunnyfortuna.com/fortunacam/lodge_cam.htm
http://www.nps.gov/archive/yell/oldfaithfulcam.htm
http://www.ncidc.org/webcam/webcam.html

May you enjoy any virtual trips around the world that you do!
Robin

3 Comments:

Blogger Tannun said...

Robin,

Are you planning to use Heart Attack or Heart Broken as a title for any of your future books? :)

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about Heart Track?

4:09 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

LOL, I don't think I'll every use Heart Attack or Heart Broken or Heart Track. Not to mention, that even if I submit something, it's my editor's/publisher's choice. Thus Heart Match became Heart Dance and Heart Trail became Heart Choice.

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]