On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, December 21, 2009

Happy Yule/Solstice

Photobucket

In the Northern Hemisphere, it's the shortest day and the longest night, but it always means for me that the days will be getting better, that hope of more light is on the way. Having to come and go from a day job in the dark will gradually change. Hope.

I haven't been in the Southern Hemisphere, but for me, the Summer Solstice is a celebration of Summer.

In any event, cherish the gifts that this day, like all days, bring.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]