On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Romantic Times Book Reviewers Nominee!

Photobucket

I am very surprised and pleased to announce that Echoes In the Dark has been chosen to be a Romantic Times Book Reviews Best Book nominee.

Photobucket

I've been here before, but not for some years.

I'm also honored to be in such good company.

Thanks for all the support of everyone and may today be a joyful day.
Robin

7 Comments:

Blogger Cate Rowan said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

But knowing your writing, I'm not surprised. :-)

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Erin said...

That is wonderful. Congratulations!

2:40 PM  
Blogger Janice Seagraves said...

Congrats, that is good news. I hope you win.

Janice~

2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! What an honor. I will keep my fingers crossed for a well deserved win.

Tine

6:20 PM  
Blogger Ang from Oz said...

Robin, that's excellent news! Congratulations! Just finished Heart Change, I devoured it. Just wonderful, I always love returning to Celta. Best wishes to you for the Festive Season :)

8:22 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thank you, all. Your comments make me smile.

Ang, thank you for telling me you enjoyed Heart Change.

Robin

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]