On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Quote

This has always been one of my favorite quotes and was one of the first I put on my Free Your Artist page (and, no, I haven't updated my website yet).

"Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can."

Danny Kaye

Be colorful today!
robin

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Robin Shealy said...

Hey-I'm an art teacher and have that poster on my classroom door. Plus, my name is Robin, too. :-) Life is fun!

8:58 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Yes, it's a wonderful quote. And there are other Robin's out there, we just don't make it to the pages of a romance novel as heroines. ;)

Take care,
Robin

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]