On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, October 30, 2008

NaNoWriMo

I've decided to join National Novel Writing Month this year. I like writing in the same room as other people. The synergy is great.

So, if you're on, feel free to buddy me.

May you enjoy all your friends today.
Robin

6 Comments:

Blogger Suzane in VT said...

Welcome to the insanity called NaNo. This will be my second year and for some reason I'm actually looking forward to doing it all over again. See you there.

Suzane (Arianlee)

11:43 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks, I haven't been able to find the search authors bit to add buddies....

Robin

12:56 PM  
Blogger Suzane in VT said...

They tend to take that option offline for the first couple of days of Nov. Seems to help keep the site moving a little faster. Once I see it back up I'll let you know.

7:19 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks again. I've posted that I've done 849 words today, but I think I'm up to 1200 or so right now. Anyway, the log in isn't working at all for me, so I have to get a password link every time I need to log in, so that will be cutting down on my time there. I have donated a fair chunk to the group, but it made me feel good.

Take care and see you on the flip side.
Robin

10:47 AM  
Blogger Janice Seagraves said...

I'm doing the nano too, I'm listed as Lady Jan.

Janice~

9:05 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Ok, Jan, think I sent you a nano mail. We'll see. Happy writing!
Robin

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]