On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Crashing

The night after I finished revising Echoes In The Dark (and getting caught up with all my mailing, including books to the RWA Conference since Harlequin seems not to have any to donate), I went to bed early, woke up early Friday am at 4, wired for all the things I have to do for RWA.

I went down and opened up the house, put on the fans, snoozed on the sofa, smiling, smiling, smiling. The book was done, later I went upstairs and slept til the cats roused me wanting more food at 8.

The moral of this story is that you don't always know how much this kind of work will take out of you.

May you enjoy your rest.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]