On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, July 14, 2008

Heart Journey

Well, the pages/chapter for Heart Journey are/is done and now I'm noodling around with the synopsis and realizing that I can't plot worth a damn. I've got it out to my critique group and spoken with my mentor a couple of times (and will be taking her advice). The suspense part is going to take a real back seat on the book, I think.

We'll see. I just need to put something together that will hang together. Urgh.

Anyway, it's hot. The cats are co-existing.

May you find a cool niche in every sense of the word.
Robin

4 Comments:

Blogger Jenny Schwartzberg said...

Ooooh. May I know who the hero/heroine are for Heart Journey?

Hopefully,
Jenny

5:16 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

The hero is someone you'll meet in Heart Fate, Cerasus "Raz" Cherry, an actor. :) And though the heroine is mentioned in other books, she's never been formally introduced....

Robin

7:28 PM  
Blogger Silver Phoenix said...

Coolness....

I almost want to say I hate reading your blog, because now I'm anxious for a book that hasn't even been written to be finished, even though there's one in between that hasn't even been release yet!

Then again, I love reading your blog, because I know there's more books to come. Such conflict! :-)

11:41 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks, I haven't actually sold Heart Change or Heart Journey (path?) yet, but I'm enjoying working on the pages at least.

Robin

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]